La Jornada reports that the University of Guadalajara will reissue Guillermo del Toro’s 500 page investigation on the life and works of Alfred Hitchcock, which the director first wrote at the age of 20 years. “What I love about this book is that it’s like a time capsule, which portrays my views when I was 20 years old,” said del Toro, although he distanced his current self from his 20 year old self. A book about vampires, including the director’s own illustrations, is also forthcoming for release in 20 countries in the new year. Though currently residing in New Zealand working on The Hobbit, the filmmaker was in Mexico for the premiere of Rudo y Cursi. Read more.
- 65,701 hits
- Happy birthday to our favourite director!! 4 days ago
- #AFMI Dir. General Carlos Barrón says proposed amendments would harm film industry, delay production, increase costs mile.io/2fepVmz 1 week ago
- #AFMI Association of Mexican film studios opposes proposed changes to law governing film production in Mexico City mile.io/2fepVmz 1 week ago
- RT @Mileniohey: 🎥 Modificar ley de filmación afectaría a la industria: AMFI mile.io/2fepVmz https://t.co/ed8J3pP1SY 1 week ago
- PRD Deputy Mauricio Toledo proposes legal amendments to decentralize film permit decisions in Mexico City ow.ly/7yCG306jVIL 1 week ago