Emirates paper The National spoke to French actor Guillaume Canet about his career profile, including his forays into directing – most recently Ne le dis à personne (2006) or Tell No One – and recent work in London for the upcoming film Espion(s), in which he plays a baggage handler turned secret agent. The end of the interview briefly mentions his, “tentative plans to return to the British capital to make a film with the Mexican director Alfonso Cuarón.” Cuarón has been based in London for the past few years and is working on pre-production for A Boy and His Shoe – which will feature French characters – and the so-far “Untitled Alfonso Cuarón Project.” Read more.
- 65,701 hits
- Happy birthday to our favourite director!! 4 days ago
- #AFMI Dir. General Carlos Barrón says proposed amendments would harm film industry, delay production, increase costs mile.io/2fepVmz 1 week ago
- #AFMI Association of Mexican film studios opposes proposed changes to law governing film production in Mexico City mile.io/2fepVmz 1 week ago
- RT @Mileniohey: 🎥 Modificar ley de filmación afectaría a la industria: AMFI mile.io/2fepVmz https://t.co/ed8J3pP1SY 1 week ago
- PRD Deputy Mauricio Toledo proposes legal amendments to decentralize film permit decisions in Mexico City ow.ly/7yCG306jVIL 1 week ago