French websites Plurielles and Purepeople both report on the actors’ participation in A Boy and His Shoe, perhaps confirming reports from three weeks ago that Charlotte Gainsbourg and Daniel Auteuil will star as the parents of an overwhelming teenage girl (who meets a man online) from the south of France on vacation in Scotland. Open auditions for the film’s younger cast members are now complete and filming should begin in July, in Nimes and Montpellier in France, and Scotland. The film’s main language will be English. While Gainsbourg is well known to international audiences, this is one of Auteuil’s few forays into English-language film. Both are very popular in France.
- 65,751 hits
- Happy birthday to our favourite director!! 1 week ago
- #AFMI Dir. General Carlos Barrón says proposed amendments would harm film industry, delay production, increase costs mile.io/2fepVmz 2 weeks ago
- #AFMI Association of Mexican film studios opposes proposed changes to law governing film production in Mexico City mile.io/2fepVmz 2 weeks ago
- RT @Mileniohey: 🎥 Modificar ley de filmación afectaría a la industria: AMFI mile.io/2fepVmz https://t.co/ed8J3pP1SY 2 weeks ago
- PRD Deputy Mauricio Toledo proposes legal amendments to decentralize film permit decisions in Mexico City ow.ly/7yCG306jVIL 2 weeks ago