OEM reports: Although Rudo y Cursi has not yet premiered in Europe, Carlos Cuarón is already preparing for the Mexican and North American releases of its DVD. The director indicated that there will be no director’s commentary for the Mexican edition, he and main actors Luna and Bernal would gather soon to record a chat over a few beers for the American edition. The Mexican edition will include extra features to compensate, including a karaoke version of “Quiero que me quieras,” Bernal’s Spanish-language cover of Cheap Trick’s “I Want You to Want Me.” Cuarón also commented that in the economic recession’s decreased film output, he was taking the opportunity to take a look at directing his own completed scripts that have not yet been made into films. Read more.
- 65,701 hits
- Happy birthday to our favourite director!! 4 days ago
- #AFMI Dir. General Carlos Barrón says proposed amendments would harm film industry, delay production, increase costs mile.io/2fepVmz 1 week ago
- #AFMI Association of Mexican film studios opposes proposed changes to law governing film production in Mexico City mile.io/2fepVmz 1 week ago
- RT @Mileniohey: 🎥 Modificar ley de filmación afectaría a la industria: AMFI mile.io/2fepVmz https://t.co/ed8J3pP1SY 1 week ago
- PRD Deputy Mauricio Toledo proposes legal amendments to decentralize film permit decisions in Mexico City ow.ly/7yCG306jVIL 1 week ago