Excelsior has listed Alfonso Cuarón and Guillermo del Toro, for their work on two of 2012’s most highly anticipated movies Gravity and Pacific Rim, as two of the Mexican stars who shone brightest in 2011, alongside actress Salma Hayek, director Gerardo Naranjo, and actors conquering new territory, Demian Bichir, Kuno Becker, Martha Higareda, and Paulina Gaitán. Charolastras Gael García Berna and Diego Luna were also lauded for their Canana Films productions this year as well as their acting. Read more.
- 65,751 hits
- Happy birthday to our favourite director!! 1 week ago
- #AFMI Dir. General Carlos Barrón says proposed amendments would harm film industry, delay production, increase costs mile.io/2fepVmz 2 weeks ago
- #AFMI Association of Mexican film studios opposes proposed changes to law governing film production in Mexico City mile.io/2fepVmz 2 weeks ago
- RT @Mileniohey: 🎥 Modificar ley de filmación afectaría a la industria: AMFI mile.io/2fepVmz https://t.co/ed8J3pP1SY 2 weeks ago
- PRD Deputy Mauricio Toledo proposes legal amendments to decentralize film permit decisions in Mexico City ow.ly/7yCG306jVIL 2 weeks ago