Excelsior has listed Alfonso Cuarón and Guillermo del Toro, for their work on two of 2012’s most highly anticipated movies Gravity and Pacific Rim, as two of the Mexican stars who shone brightest in 2011, alongside actress Salma Hayek, director Gerardo Naranjo, and actors conquering new territory, Demian Bichir, Kuno Becker, Martha Higareda, and Paulina Gaitán. Charolastras Gael García Berna and Diego Luna were also lauded for their Canana Films productions this year as well as their acting. Read more.
- 66,268 hits
- RT @nprpopular: An Inuit Actor Contemplates A Big Break Gone Small dlvr.it/NHj1st 2 weeks ago
- RT @REMEZCLA: .@RealGDT Compares Donald Trump to Terrifying 'Pan's Labyrinth' Villain Pale Man j.mp/2k4D0RM https://t.co/0PKytAZ… 3 weeks ago
- RT @REMEZCLA: Oscar-Winning Cinematographer Emmanuel Lubezki Is Instagramming LA's Anti-Trump Protests j.mp/2kdAC9F https://t.co… 3 weeks ago
- One extra was injured on the first day of the México-Tacuba shoot recreating el #Halconazo, several others sunburned eluniversal.com.mx/articulo/espec… 1 month ago
- RT @Univ_espect: #Imperdible Una ambulancia ingresó al set para socorrer a un herido que dejó la recreación del 10 de junio de 1971 https:/… 1 month ago